Views:83 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-24 Origin:Site
Animal injection is inevitable for animal breeders. But is there anything you need to know about animal injection? Next, we will talk about the principles of animal injection and precautions about animal injection.
(1) Strictly observe the principle of aseptic operation to prevent infection. Wash your hands and wear a mask before injection. Shearing can be done first for densely covered animals. Use cotton swabs to sterilize the injection site with 2 % iodine tincture, and apply the injection point as the center to the outward spiral rotation coating.
(2) Carry out the checking and checking system in earnest, and do a good job of three checks and seven pairs.
(3) Check the quality of the liquid, such as discoloration, precipitation, turbidity of the liquid, the expiry of the drug or the rupture of the drug bottle, and can not be used. Multi-drug injection needs to pay attention to drug compatibility taboos.
(4) To select animal syringes and needles according to the amount of liquid, viscosity and irritation. Animal syringes must be intact and airtight. Needle should be sharp, no groove, no bending, animal syringe and needle slant street must be close.
(5) To select animal syringes and needles according to the amount of liquid, viscosity and irritation. The animal syringe must be intact and airtight. Needle should be sharp, no groove, no bending, animal syringe and needle slant street must be close.
(6) Injecting drugs are now available for immediate use at the prescribed time. Temporary extraction in case of reduced potency or contamination.
(7) Drain out the air in the animal syringe before injection to prevent air from entering the formation of air suppositories. Prevent waste of drugs when emptying.
(8) Drain out the air in the animal syringe before injection to prevent air from entering the formation of air suppositories. Prevent waste of drugs when emptying.
(1) Long-term use of animal continuous syringes may cause a slow return of pistons. At this time, a little vegetable oil can be applied to the inner wall of the cavity or the "O" ring, or a new "O" ring can be replaced. The way to solve the problem.
(2) When cleaning or replacing accessories, each sealing ring should be tightened and no leakage should occur.
(3) Note the compatibility of the components of the animal continuous syringe with the drug carrier, formulation or solvent.
(4) Note the number of animals injected. If the number of animals that need to be injected is large, it is recommended to consider semi-automatic continuous syringes, which can shorten the animal epidemic prevention time.
(5) The needle shall be selected according to the size of the animal and poultry, the injection method, etc..
(6) After use, first unload the parts, wash them with water, and disinfect them according to the disinfection guidelines before and after the use of continuous syringes.
(7) Take care to keep after disinfection, and those with conditions are best kept in the ultraviolet disinfection box to prevent bacterial infection