Views:86 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-20 Origin:Site
Nitrile gloves are designed according to the human hand. They have great sensitivity, excellent tensile properties and puncture resistance, high tensile strength and excellent wear resistance. They are necessary tools for production. If you are still considering choosing a suitable pair of gloves, you can better understand it by following the narrative.
Compared with PVC gloves and latex gloves, which are more likely to cause skin irritation and dermatitis in the operator, nitrile gloves do not contain proteinogens, which will not cause allergies to the wearer, and the performance quality is up to standard, which is more suitable for miniaturization of current products and quality requirements. And the trend of strict control of pollution.
And with the development of science and technology, the market demand for clean technology is also growing rapidly. The related services of clean technology are gradually infiltrating from the high-end industry into ordinary service work and even daily life.
Therefore, the use of nitrile gloves will become more widespread.
1. Excellent chemical resistance, prevent certain pH, and provide good chemical protection for corrosive substances such as solvents and petroleum.
2. Good physical properties, good tear resistance, puncture resistance and anti-friction properties.
3. Comfortable style, according to the ergonomically designed glove palm hand bending fingers make it comfortable to wear, which is conducive to blood circulation.
4. Contains no protein, amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely produces allergies.
5. The degradation time is short, easy to handle, and environmentally friendly.
6. It has no silicon content and has certain antistatic properties, which is suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. Low surface chemical residue, low ion content and small particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
1. Nitrile gloves can effectively prevent organic solvents, but they are not resistant to puncture, so do not pull and strong wear when using. Wear veil gloves on the outside when wearing nitrile gloves to reduce the wear of the nitrile gloves and prolong the service life.
2. When wearing some nitrile gloves for some cleaning operations, be careful not to let the sharp edges of the product pierce the gloves. Therefore, in addition to requiring careful handling during use, a finger cot must be worn on the glove.
After the recycling is completed, the storage management of the gloves can be improved, and the regeneration and cleaning rate of the gloves can be improved. The notes are as follows:
1. Seal the package with a clean packaging bag or a rubber bucket to prevent dust particles from being damaged and crushed;
2. After sealing, place it in a ventilated and dry place to avoid sunlight and reduce yellowing;
3. Arrange to deal with it as soon as possible, such as sending cleaning or recycling or discarding.
If you are an agricultural worker, you will definitely need a pair of nitrile gloves to better look after the animals while protecting your own safety!